1. van Wijk R, Ovelgönne JH, de Koning E, Jaarsveld K, van Rijn J, Wiegant FAC. Mild step-down heating causes increased transcription levels of hsp68 and hsp84 mRNA and enhances thermotolerance development in Reuber H35 hepatoma cells. Int.J.Hyperthermia 1994; 10: 115-125.
2. Wiegant FAC, Souren JEM, van Rijn J, van Wijk R. Arsenite-induced sensitizationans and self-tolerance of Reuber H35 hepatoma cells. Cell Biol Toxicol 1993; 9:49-59
3. Wiegant FAC, van Rijn J, van Wijk R. Enhancement of the stress response by minute amounts of cadmium in sensitized Reuber H35 hepatoma cells. Toxicology 1997; 116: 27-37.
4. Wiegant FAC, van Bergen Henegouwen PMP, van Dongen G, Linnemans WAM. Stress-induced thermotolerance of the cytoskeleton of mouse-neuroblastoma N2A cells and rat Reuber H35-cells. Cancer Res 1987; 47: 1674-1680.
5. Wiegant FAC, Spieker N, van Wijk R. Stressor-specific enhancement of hsp inductionby low doses of stressors in conditions of self-and cross-sensitization. Toxicology 1998; 127:107-119.
6. Wiegant FAC, Souren JEM, van Rijn J, van Wijk R. Stressor-specific inductionof heat shock proteins in rat hepatoma cells. Toxicology 1994; 94: 143-159.
7. Belon P, Cumps J, Ennis M, Mannaioni PF, Sainte-Laudy J, Roberfroid M et al. Inhibition of humanbasophil deganulation by successive histamine dilutions: results of a European multi-centre trial. Inflammation Research 1999; 48 (suppl. 1): S17-18
8. Brown V, Ennis M. Flow-cytometric analysis of basophil activation: inhibition by histamine at conventional and homeopathic concentrations. Inflammation Research 2001; 50 (suppl. 2): S47-48.
9. Lorenz I, Schneider EM, Stolz P, Brack A, Strube J. Sensitive flow cytometric method to test basophil activationinfluenced by homeopathic histamine dilution. Forsch Komplementärmedizin 2003; 10: 316-324.
10. Betti L, Brizzi M, Nani D, Peruzzi M. Effect of high dilutions of Arsenicum album on wheat seedings from seeds poisoned with the same substance. British Homeopathic Journal, 1997; 86: 86-89.
11. Brizzi M, Nani D, Peruzzi M, Betti L. Effect of sub-lethal dosis of As2O3 pre-treatment cured by high dilutions of the same on wheat germination. Reproducibility of the experiment. Br Homeopath J 2000; 89: 63-67.
12. Mitra K, Kundu SN, Khuda Bukhsh AR. Efficacy of a potentized drug (Arsenicum album 30) in reducing cytotoxic effects produced by arsenit trioxyde in mice: II. On alterations in body weight, tissue weight and total protein. Complement Ther Med 1997; 7:24-34.
13. Kundu SN, Mitra K, Khuda Bukhsh AR. Efficacy of a potentized drug (Arsenicum album 30) in reducing cytotoxic effects produced by arsenit trioxyde in mice: IV. Pathologic changes, proteine profile, and content of DNA and RNA. Complement Ther Med 2000; 8: 157-165.
14. Endler PC, Lüdtke R, Heckman C, Zausner C. et al. Pretreatment with thyroxin enhances a “curative” effect of homeopathically prepared thyroxin on lowland frogs. Research on Complementary Medicine 2003; 10:137-142.
15. Rey L. Thermoluminescence of ultra-high dilutions of lithium chloride and sodium chloride. Physica A 2003; 232: 67-74.
16. Bell IR, Lewis DA 2nd, Brooks AJ, Lewis SE, Schwartz GE. Gas discharge visualisation visualisation evaluation of ultramolecular doses of homeopathic medicines under blinded, controlled conditions. J Altern Comp Med 2003; 9: 25-38.
17. Lagache A. What is Information? Notes on the conceptual basis of Science. in: Signal and Images, Bastide M. Ed, Kluwer Academic Publisher, Dordrecht 1997: 269-293, ISBN 0-7923-5051-0